Prebuilt integration to automate transfer of orders, fulfillments, inventory levels, and more between NetSuite and Amazon
- Comprehensive flows out-of-the-box: Automate order-to-cash across sales, orders management, fulfillment and much more
- Self-service with low maintenance: Built for both IT and end-users, take control of your integrations with the Celigo standalone application
- Intuitive setup without coding: Intuitive design that guides you through the process of setting up the integrations, without worrying about APIs or code
- Customizable and expandable: Data integration flows can be customized and expanded with Celigo’s iPaaS, without requiring technical resources
What is an Integration App?
Many other vendors offer recipes and accelerators that help connect different applications. However, only Celigo offers Integration Apps.
Integration Apps are fully managed, standalone SaaS applications that connect two applications. They are built on an iPaaS, which allows for a level of robustness and customization not possible with direct connections.
“Celigo’s Integration Apps are perfect for us. I started with an Amazon implementation - it was perfect out of the box and worked exactly how we wanted it to.” Jay Thill — Director of Ecommerce, Cargo Equipment Company
- Order and Customer Sync: Synchronize Merchant Fulfilled (MFN), Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA), Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) orders from Amazon Seller Central to NetSuite to make sure orders are fulfilled at a rapid pace.
- Products: Sync Products, Images, Categories and Attributes from NetSuite with support for all NetSuite Item types. If Amazon Product Variations are setup as Inventory Items (non-matrix) in NetSuite, the advanced Virtual Variations feature keeps them in sync.
- Inventory Levels: Update inventory levels from either single or multiple warehouse locations with support for all the key NetSuite Item types (Inventory, Matrix, Kits and more)
- Sales Tax Handling: Use NetSuite (SuiteTax) or Amazon sales tax reporting to calculate and report sales taxes on the NetSuite Sales Orders
- Settlement Reconciliation: Automatically download Settlement reports from Amazon and reconcile by creating journal entries to streamline cash flow management and identify payment discrepancies.
- Sell Globally (Add-On): Prebuilt support for connecting all Amazon Marketplaces (US, CA, UK, AU and more) / Amazon unified accounts to a single NetSuite account
- FBA Inbound Shipments (Add-On): Generate Shipment Plans in Amazon from within NetSuite and simplify the transfer of Inventory to Amazon Fulfillment Centers. Automatically create Item Receipts in NetSuite when Amazon receives your Inventory.
Built on a modern iPaaS platform
Fast, Scalable, Flexible
Celigo Integration Apps are built on Integrator.io, the complete and intuitive iPaaS that allows you to quickly connect NetSuite with most apps.
Contact Us for more information on Netsuite/Amazon Integration Apps for Amazon Seller Central for your Business.